Sunday 9 March 2014

Yay!! My pictures are showing in a gallery!








Yes, my pictures are currently hanging in the Blott gallery with titles and price stickers and everything.

Just completed two more industrial settings - well one is new and the other is a reworked old. Already posted on my Facebook page but here is the link for those who missed them.

New painting link

The other is in the Preston section and is called 'Red walls'.

Just bought some clippers to cut my own hair. As I get older I find it more and more difficult to deal with chatty barbers. You cannot win. If you engage they chat all the more. If you don't they take it out on your hair. I'm going to get beaten up if grow another pony tail ( I used to have one in the 80s) so I shall have to wear it v. short from now on.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:New Hall Lane,Preston,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment