Saturday 19 December 2015

Feverishly getting ready for the coming festivities - not!


I have my own way of dealing with Xmas which involves ignoring it like I would the outbursts of a drunk on the tube. Feeling very good and positive now which normally sets alarm bells ringing. I've started a nice big canvas based on the design below which is to be called 'Portrait of the Artist'. It's me painting the previous painting in my Preston flat! How much fun is that???!


Portrait of the Artist

The other exciting thing is the sudden creation of a sister website: www.egomachine.co.uk which is designed to explore the existential implications of the Ego Machine symbolic metaphor. What does it feel like to reduce all man's activities to the aimless contortions of a simple mechanism. Yay!!


And a Merry Xmas to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment